Contoh Recount Teks : “Holiday in Bali Island”


Contoh Recount Teks
“Holiday in Bali Island”

·       Orientation
            In last Monday, I holiday in Bali island. I started in junior high school 1 wonogiri at eight a o`clock am. I got bus F and sitted with Dea. Bus name is Trans Jaya. I started with some teachers and people from Baskara tour. My school haved six buss to study tour.
·       Event 1
            At twelve o`clock am bus stoped in Surya restaurant to lunched. After that, I avanced tour. At six o`clock pm, I arrived in Panorama restaurant. I arrived in Ketapang harbor at eleven o`clock. It goes without saying bus went to Gilimanuk harbor at twelve o`clock but not bus F. I waitted until three hours!. Finish, at two o`clock am I climbed ship. At four o`clock am I as far as in Bali island, specificks in Gilimanuk harbor.
·       Event 2
            Second day, at seven o`clock, I chek in hotel. There name is Nikki hotel.  In hotel, I take a bath, change clothes, and breakfast. After that I get ready went to Tanjung benoa. There were much mangrove tree in there. I climbed speedboat to Turtle island. In Turtle island, I take a picture with some animals. There were snake, turtle, bat, eagle, bird, and other animals.
            I make a tour in Puja Mandala. In there, I devoutted and lunched. Puja Mandala is religion tour, there were be found house of worship five religions in Indonesia. I advanced tour in Pandawa beach. There were Pandawa sculpture and Kuthi sculpture in lime mountain. After that, I advanced tour in Kuta beach. I with my friends hold a dialogue with tourist, and enjoyed a sunset in there. After why, I expensed souvenirs in Dewata. I shopped bracelet, sandals, and some snack. At a half past eight, I returnned to Nikki hotel. After that, I dinner, I take a bath, change clothes, and for a moment take a break. I sleeped at ten o`clock. I did not sleeping because my friend is very noisy.
·       Event 3
            Third day, first tour I visitted to BCC or Bali Clasic Center. In there I welcomed with Barong dance. In BCC many things of Bali culture step forward. I see barong dance, pendet dance, and other dances. Second tour, I visitted to Bedugul lake. There were speedboat to went around this lake. Not far than lake, there were..... restaurant. I lunch in there. In moment is rain.
            After that, I visitted to Joger. Joger is shop of clothes but the clothes is unique. There were works writen in clothes. In Joger there were other souvenir. In Joger things of all is very expensive because quality is the best. After that, I visitted to Tanah Lot for enjoyed sunset. After that, I returnned to Nikki hotel. I Dinnered in cempaka restaurant. After dinner, I take a bath, change clothes, for a moment take a break and finishing sleeped.
·       Event 4
            Last day in Bali, I visitted to Tampaksiring castle. There were six president castles in Indonesia, state castle in Jakarta, Independent castle in Jakarta, Bogor castle in Bogor, Cipanas castle in Cipanas, west java, Gedung agung castle in Yogyakarta, and Tampak siring castle in Bali. In Tampaksiring did not take a video by kamera, but allow take a picture. After that, I visitted to Cening Bagus to shopping food Bali culture and some souvenir. In there other I devoutted and lunched.

·       Event 5
            After visitted to Cening Bagus, I came back triped to Wonogiri. At five o`clock bus as for as in Gilamanuk harbor. I waited not long time because, at six o`clock ship already to went. In ship, scenery of Bali strait is very beautiful. I many take a picture of Bali srait, because much glow colorfull in opposite Bali strait. I very like it. At seven o`clock, I arrived in Java island, specific in Banyumas regency, East Java province. After that, at a half past eight I arrived in Restaurant. In there, I Dinner and devoutted. I forget name of that restaurant. After dinner bus went to advanced came back triped to Wonogiri.

·       Re-orientation
            I arrived in Wonogiri at a half past ten, bus F is late because driver always playing game in moment bus stoped in gas station. Is very resent. But, there is no problem to me, there are importantce I already arrived in home and met with family. This is my passionate holiday.

Komentar

Postingan Populer